11 Lawton (zone DO-1) they will be both condo and residential. 596 dwelling units as follows: 174 studios (all rental); 215-1 BR (44 condo); 148-2 BR (63 condo); 63-3BR (33 condo); 3-4BR (all condo)
- 'Most significant project' in New Rochelle's history approved (9/27/2019)
- First Renderings Revealed For The Massive Two-Tower Development At 11 Lawton Street In New Rochelle (8/2/2019)
- Plans Submitted For New Rochelle’s New Tallest Building At 11 Lawton Street (6/11/2019)
- NR Planning Agenda 7/23/19
- NR IDA Meeting video (starting at 50 minutes) 7/23/2019
Retail Space: sqft
Planning Board Approval:
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $
Fair Share Mitigation: $
Data Last Updated: 8/19/2019
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.