Mixed-use, 26-story project with 315 residential units, 3,276 square feet retail and 174-space parking structure. The developer is Allstate Ventures, LLC. The architect is Richard Bienenfeld.
- Monroe developer gets $29.3M tax break for New Rochelle residential towers (11/1/2021)
- 26-Story Mixed-Use Building Revealed At 316 Huguenot Street (10/14/2020)
- $54M in tax exemptions for five projects (8/14/2019)
- NR Planning Meeting video 1/28/20 (starting at 4:20)
- NR Planning Meeting video 5/26/20 (starting at 5:00)
- IDA meeting documents - 6/23/21 - amended budget for 316 Huguenot, page 11
- Planning board submission - November 2020
- REMEDIAL ACTION WORKPLAN For: 316 Huguenot Street
- Richard Bienenfeld Architect
- Planning Meeting video -- 6/25/19 (starting at 2.38 minutes)
- 316 Huguenot Document Set 4/23/2020
Retail Space: 5288 sqft
Planning Board Approval:
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $
Fair Share Mitigation: $
Data Last Updated: 7/29/2021
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.