Six-story building, 75 apartments, 8 affordable units, 7135sf of retail space and parking
- Lottery Open For Affordable Apartments At 'The Illustrator' (11/8/2023)
- Greystone Arranges $35M for Multifamily Project in New Rochelle, New York (10/6/2021)
- Apartments planned on North Avenue near Iona College (2/2/2017)
- Resolution-Neg Dec (6/27/17)
- Resolution-Lead Agency (6/27/17)
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 3/29/17
- Young Companies
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 3/1/17
- Greystone Arranges $35M for Multifamily Project in New Rochelle, New York
- Live the Illustrator -- leasing information
- Architect - The Sullivan Group, Milford, CT
Retail Space: 7600 sqft
Planning Board Approval: 1/24/2016
Length: 0 months
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $
Fair Share Mitigation: $
Data Last Updated: 3/6/2019
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.